Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Academic Waiver for Graduating Students

WAIVER


I, ____________________________________________, a 4th year BS _______ student and candidate for graduation with the _______ Semester SY _____ as my last semester of enrolment fully understand that I have to comply with my academic requirements before I could be considered a graduate and would be allowed to join the 2012 Commencement Exercises.

I also fully understand that the said academic requirements include the submission of the hard bound and soft bound copies of my research paper in Case Study; and, the practicum requirements of 600 hours and its documentary requirements which includes the softbound copy.

Furthermore, I fully understand too that in case I have NFE remarks outstanding as of the said date of this waiver I would have to remove them by January 3, 2012 or earlier as set by the Dean.

                                                                                                                                               
                                        Signature and Printed Name of Student
                                        Date: ________

                                        Noted by:

                                        Jenelyn V. Garcia
                                        Dean


Enclosure/s: ______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment