Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Academic Waiver for Practicum Students

WAIVER


I, ____________________________________________, a 4th year BS ____________ student and candidate for graduation with the ___ Semester SY _____ as my last semester of enrolment fully understand that I have to complete 300 hours of practicum during the semester that I enrolled the relevant subject (_____ Sem of SY  __________) or else I have to reenroll it.

Furthermore, I understand that I have to submit the following requirements during and/or at the end of my practicum:

  1. Long Brown Envelope
  2. Application Letter and Resume
  3. Endorsement Letter; Terms and Conditions; and, MOA
  4. Evaluation Sheets and Certificate of Completed Hours
  5. Two seminar certificates and practicum pictures
  6. Company history, organizational structure and evaluation
  7. Diary and DTR Cards
  8. Soft bound compilation of the photocopies of #2 to 7
  9. A photocopy of the following:

a.   Memorandum of Agreement
b.   Performance Evaluation Sheets
c.   Certificate of Completion

                       



                                                                                                                                                           
                                        Signature and Printed Name of Student
                                        Date: ________

                                        Noted by:

                                        Jenelyn V. Garcia
                                        Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment